Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Interrupt Your Regular Scheduled Programming

Stop. Collaborate and listen.

Your girl is moving. As in, next week. As in, wow I have a lot to pack in a little bit of time. And a lot of people to say goodbye to. As in, wow this is really fast— but here I go! The 'ole blog is also getting a facelift. So I hope you'll be patient while we have a little hustle hustle around here towards some upward moving change! I need just a little teeny tiny break of blogging while I tie up all these loose ends. I know you understand.

I hope, though, you'll follow me on Pinterest for the next week or so. Because I'm good at that. Also on Insta—I'm good at that, too.

I'll catch ya on the flip side, with lots of news to share.
xoxo
Daily gratitude: Hustle and facelifts.

4 comments:

Mariam said...

I am Mariam baurice,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite two weeks.i met this man on a blog his name is priest ABIJA is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website site, and now me and my ex are living very ok now.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (spirituallighthealing101@live.com) i believe that your story will change,or if you have any question you can contact me here as mariambaurice@gmail.com Thank you.

Anonymous said...

my name is donald ufaa am in nigeria i want to join this cult to make money pleas contact me09094730341

essay best said...

Ok, so...where exactly are you going? I mean it's just vague and neither have you shared any sort of information that well seems...interesting...

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of fromainsleywithlove blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates